Re: [xml] libxm2.dll.a

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Fred Fehner wrote:

Hi I just can’t execute my soft under visual C++.
The compilation runs great.

Visual is searching for libxml2.dll because I linked with libxml2.lib. I
could just provide lixml2.dll.a cos I can’t find anyother dll.
It doesn’t work, should I link with another lib in order to use the
libxml2.dll.a or where can I find libxml2.dll?

Any support appreciated.

If your talking about the libxml2.dll.a file that I maintain (in the Cygwin
libxml2 dist) then this will not work. This import is just glue code for
cygxml2-2.dll .

Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney
Systems Administrator

Show us yer bulk: biteme is ubertales co uk