Re: [xml] The Taint of the Headers

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 06:09:15PM +0200, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
Now, everyone should take a glance at the attached file. Especially you,
Daniel. :-) See how it looks like tainted with those macros and decide if
you can live with it. If this is okay generally, then also decide which part

  Hum, I'm on the road again, so no garantee. The main problem is making
sure the extraction scripts will not break with the new identifier, but
that should be trivial. I would also like to roll out new releases soon
I don't know if we can make the change before, it mostly depends on how
fast you can implement the changes in the headers.

Daniel