From: Zlatkovic, Igor [mailto:Igor Zlatkovic dresdner-bank com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 2:30 AM
To: 'Evans, Dave - Budget'; 'xml gnome org'
Subject: RE: [xml] XML library

Has anyone ported the library to link with DOS based 16 bit C language
applications?

I am running a large POS appl written in Borland C v3.1 (circa 1991).

I read, and I don't believe my eyes. :-) You poor sod. Port your large app
to 32-bit Windows, believe me, it will be a lot easier a task.

Unless you also use a circa 1991 processor, uncapable of 32-bit protected
mode :-)

Ciao,
Igor