Re: [xml] Problem whit --with-schemas in ./configure

Sergio,

this is just static help text and shows the default being used ,
if ot overriden in the invocation of configure, not the options you specified.
Check configure.log for your settings.

BTW: I think you must specify this as
./ configure --with-schemas=YES

HTH