From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 6:59 AM
To: Stéphane Bidoul
Cc: 'Jesse Pelton'; xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] Windows threading issues

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 10:03:43AM +0200, Stéphane Bidoul wrote:
He did not submit a patch, but a modified thread.c (attached).
He made the changes against 2.5.6 or 2.5.7, I think, so you'll
need to diff with the current version and check manually.

  Hum, what's the status of this. Should this be applied (in which
case a patch would be better) or do Windows users don't have consensus
on that code ?

Daniel

veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit
http://xmlsoft.org/