Re: [xml] libxml, SGML_CATALOG_FILES and XML_CATALOG_FILES

Daniel Veillard schrieb:

 No, libxml2 internal catalog structure does not allow to load simultaneously
XML and SGML catalogs on the same structure. All constructs which can
be expressed in SGML catalog (and supported by libxml2) are also expressable
with XML catalogs. So convert everything to XML catalogs.

Unfortunately I need both, since I run some applications, which needs SGML catalogs.

Would it be possible to add an opt. option --catalog-type [xml|sgml]?

Oliver