Re: [xml] hexBinary schema datatype patch

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 10:25:35PM -0500, Charles Bozeman wrote:
On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 16:08, Daniel Veillard wrote:
 I think it's relatively clear it does not allow a leading '+', I could not
find anything in the errata about this either:
so even if surprizing, it's the status-quo :-\

The xsd test suit fails on leading '+' for unsigned types so I thought
that since the unsigned types are derived from nonNegativeInteger which
does allow leading '+'s then that maybe the unsigned types should allow
them also.

  Yep that's one of the things I decided to keep different from James'
implementation. I should mail him, he usually comes up with a good reason :-)

Honestly, I'm not going to worry about; reading these specs
makes my head hurt ;-).

  the datatype one is fine, the structure one on the other hand <grin/>  ...

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network