Re: [xml] hexBinary schema datatype patch

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 03:12:31PM -0500, Charles Bozeman wrote:
I had some free time so I added the hexBinary data type to
xmlschemastypes. The patch also allows '+' to precede unsigned types
(int, long, short, byte) and adds support for totalDigits and
fractionDigits facets. I ran the changes with the xsddata test suite and
the hexBinary and unsigned types pass all the tests.

The patch is context diff and against the latest in CVS.

  Cool, applied just in time for the next release. I just had to remove
the support for '+' in unsigned types, as far as I can tell the spec does
not allow them:
  3.3.21.1 Lexical representation (unsignedLong)
  unsignedLong has a lexical representation consisting of a finite-length
  sequence of decimal digits (#x30-#x39). For example: 0, 12678967543233,
  100000.

 I think it's relatively clear it does not allow a leading '+', I could not
find anything in the errata about this either:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/05/xmlschema-errata
so even if surprizing, it's the status-quo :-\

  thanks a lot !

Daniel