Re: [xml] Namespaced attributes bug ?

Sorry, dumb post. Obviously that's exanctly the problem.
TTY Philipp

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 18:36, Philipp Dunkel wrote:
Hi Fabrice,

I haven't tested if it's only the following or if it's more:

The document below does have 2 identical attributes since the namespace
is defined both times as http://www.w3.org according to specs the
determining part wether namespaces are identical is the href part and
not the declared name. They would only be different if you declared
these urls differently.
If I am wrong on this, please DO flame me, since I have then violated
the basic rule of checking docu first. I didn't this time, since I'm
pretty sure.

TTY Philipp