Re: [xml] where can i find a complex exa

Thank you John Fleck ,
  My meaning is that :
     I have to parse many xml files , The DTD files of these xml files are different each other , if I use
the method of http://www.xmlsoft.org/tutorial/index.html
,then I must write my program for every xml files  base on their DTD files , such as :if I have 8 xml files
,8 DTD files ,Must I write 8 c programs for these xml files ? Maybe there is good method to parse these xml
files , this is my question .I wish I can use one c program to parse these xml files base on their DTD files .

other question , why do I receive mail list by my mail box ? I am sure that I have Subscribed the mail list
,because I receive the "xml digest " , Now I must visit http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/ to read my
question and your answer .

thank you again .

Du Pengchao