Re: [xml] parsing using SAX

Cool, I'm gonna take a look at it. I started using SAX a long time ago,
and it's been working fine until now, since I decided to change the
document model. At that time, it seemed to me that the DOM tree would
use too much memory for a large spreadsheet, but considering that actual
RAMs, it shouldn't be a problem anymore. I didn't know about the reader,
glad to lear about it. Thanks,
<ADRIAN>