[xml] Help Needed- XSLT using SAX

Hi All,

I am using DOM for parsing through an XML file  using
a XSLT in a C# application to get the list of all the
elements attribuyes in an array. However if the XML
file is too big(say a few  mbs) it takes a lot of time
to load the file and go through all its nodes.
Any idea how the same could be implemented using SAX
??..because I have a expect that using SAX i shall be
able to reduce the time reqd !!

Thanks and regards,
Hardeep