Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 08:58:22 -0500
From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.5.0

  A new release with more changes than bugfixes for a change:
     ftp://xmlsoft.org/ and GNOME FTP mirrors
     http://xmlsoft.org/

The big changes are API extensions, first the new "streaming" API modelled
after the XmltextReader interface from C# see the following for more
informations :
   http://xmlsoft.org/xmlreader.html