[xml] libxslt patch: str:encode-uri and str:decode-uri


I just hacked up two EXSLT functions. These are str:encode-uri and 
str:decode-uri, latest version, as described on exslt.org. It should be 
conformant to the specs, but I didn't test it further than "it works for me".
It only supports UTF-8 as encoding, which is okay by the spec, but might be a 
bit annoying. I didn't need it, so I didn't implement charset conversion.
I hope I didn't make any mistakes, this is my first work with libxml/libxslt.
Diff against 1.0.23 attached.


PGP Public Key at http://ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de/~trouble/public_key.asc
PGP Key fingerprint = D34F 57C4 99D8 8F16 E16E  7779 CDDC 41A4 4C48 6F94

Attachment: libxslt-1.0.23-portage-0.patch
Description: Text Data

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]