Re: [xml] tracking libxml's internal node creation / destruction?

On Wed, Jan 01, 2003 at 03:56:21PM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  libxml3 may never show up. So I applied Lukas Schroeder patch (which
except for a single reject applied cleanly), but there is probably a

great, thanks!

number of places in the code where objects may be allocated or deallocated
which won't generate the expected callback. I don't have the time right
now to track those holes. Since both of you are interested in this issue
I welcome further patches adding the callbacks in the places missing it.

i'll definately do further work in this now that the first step is
taken.

regards,
  -lukas