Re: [xml] Perl SAX parser bug?

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 05:49:23PM +0100, Fabien RICHARD wrote:
Hi,

I'm now using the SAX parser lib with Perl, and I think I have found a bug.
When I print the 'LocalName' field of the hash table passed as parameter of
the 'end_element' callback method, it give me the string 'TODO'...

  Either this doesn't use libxml2 parser or this is an error in
the wrapper around libxml2. Reproduce the problem with xmllint,
testSAX.c or libxml2 Python bindings and I will be able to fix things
otherwise, well ask the maintainers of that code,

  sorry,

Daniel