Re: [xml] parsing a DTD to get elements and attributes

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 03:17, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 10:14:24AM +0100, Andreas B. Thun wrote:
Thx.

Hmm, I can´t still figure out how to get
the descriptions of my DTD elements..

  I told you you will have to invest some time in it. And I told
you you would have to study the data structures in tree.h . Please
do so there is no way around it.

As this question comes up periodically, it might be worth adding an
example to the tutorial. Andreas, if you come up with something, could
you share it with me so I can use it to add something?

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead