[xml] when the xmlDoc is available on parsing chunk?

Hi.

I'm trying to use libgdome as DOM engine for http://gybe.sf.net/

I think gybe should provide DOM at once parser begin.
so I guess *when* the xmlDoc(or htmlDoc) object is ready thru xmlParseChunk;
to fulfill gdome_xml_doc_mkref (xmlDoc *n) API
that checks n->_private or n->type or fail for confirming n is xmlDoc.

I've read testHTML.c. this sample does not give a clue;
doc = ctxt->myDoc; line of code appears after all the looping of parsing chunks.