Re: [xml] Using some SAX functionality inside DOM: A quite newbie question

Hi Igor:

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:

It would be a lot easier to write XSL and use it with xsltproc for
transformation to nroff, no?

        Yes, sure it is. But my goal is learn libxml and DOM. So
I think this should be a good practice.

I cannot swear, but I believe I have seen this somewhere in the Docbook XSL,
can it be that Norman Walsh allready performed to that end? :-)

        I'm a DocBook SGML/XML user and I love it. I also have created
some manpages with it.
        I don't want to depend on DocBook. Its objective is to publish
technical documents.
        A friend of mine is publishing a poetry book. The first
attempt was with DocBook... the result was awful! :)
        Again, my objective is to know deep inside how libxml works...
My next step will be libxsl... :-))

        So I return to my question posted before....

Ciao,
Igor

Thanks a lot about your answer and Ciao! :-)
Lucas Brasilino

Just like SAX interface would do. How can I position <empha> content
inside <p> content? Can I use some SAX functionality inside DOM ?
Can you please point some program/reference/article/mail_in_archive
that can answer this question ?

bests regards and thanks in advance

--

[]'s