Re: [xml] xml bug?

Hi,

I am currently using xmllint (libxml version 20422) to parse XML
documents. Until recently I was very content with its trustability. But
I came across someting that seems to be a bug of xmllint. I am not sure
if this is the right place to report it. If it is not, I want to
apologize and ask wher I should report it then.

If you're sure, that it's a bug, you can file it (with minimal but
complete samples) in bugzilla. See the web page for details.

However you should also check, that the bug occurs in recent versions.

I don't remember in which version, but Daniel changed the validation
code completely (now using the regex engine written for xml schema).

If I construct a sample from your info, I don't see a problem with
2.5.3:

cat x.xml
<!DOCTYPE backm [
<!ELEMENT  backm        (nawerk, inhopg? , (tekstpl | (bijlage |
notatoe)+)? , voetnoot*) >
<!ELEMENT nawerk EMPTY>
<!ELEMENT inhopg EMPTY>
<!ELEMENT tekstpl EMPTY>