Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.5.3

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 12:24:42PM +0100, Morus Walter wrote:
Matt Sergeant writes:
  Hum, you seem to have a libc header/sharedlib mismatch. I don't
see any recent change in libxml2 which could lead to this,

I'll try an earlier libxml2 and see what happens.

a simple
./configure ; make
works for me (Linux, SuSE 7.3) except that the make
tries to build the python module:
[...]
xmlGenericErrorFunc *:1  xlinkType:1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "generator.py", line 1134, in ?
    buildWrappers()
  File "generator.py", line 1092, in buildWrappers
    if pref[0] == ref[0]:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'ref' referenced before assignment

  strange I don't have the same problem ... And that part of the
code hasn't hanged for a few releases.

I'm pretty sure, there was no attempt to build the python module when
compiling 2.5.2.

  Strange too, because that has been in the default build for a long
time now...

And I don't remember any changes on my system related to python since
then.

  Hum, that's puzzling...

Daniel