[xml] XML Schema Support?

Hello,

I'm currently debating which XML parser to use for my project. I currently have everything defined in XML Schema and am using Xerces. However, libxml2 offers some better execution characteristics and the reader interface provides some low level control that I need. I also want to be able to support RelaxNG, DTD, and XML Schema.  Xerces has DTD and XML Schema. libXML2 has DTD and RelaxNG.

I understand that full XML Schema support is being added to libxml2 now.

Any hints as to when the XML Schema support will be finished? A shorter time frame might encourage me to adopt libxml2.  I could also probably help with the implementation.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide.

Reid Spencer
eXtensible Systems, Inc.