Re: [xml] xmllint --schema segmentation fault

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 05:55:41PM +0100, Oliver Fischer wrote:
Hello Daniel,

I prepared a testcase: http://www.xshare.com/xmllintproblem.tar.gz
The archive contains the dtd I use and a sample xml file (index.xml)

If I process this file with the --valid option everything is fine. But
if I process it with the --postvalid option, I always get a segfault.

Could you try it out?

  Reproduced, and fixed in a couple of minutes, the fix is commited to CVS.
I *cannot* emphasize enough how important getting a test case back is
crucial for fixing bugs. That one is quite big but escaped any testing so far,
thanks for reporting it !

Daniel