Re: [xml] xmllint --schema segmentation fault

Hello Daniel,

I prepared a testcase: http://www.xshare.com/xmllintproblem.tar.gz
The archive contains the dtd I use and a sample xml file (index.xml)

If I process this file with the --valid option everything is fine. But if I process it with the --postvalid option, I always get a segfault.

Could you try it out?

Regards,

Oliver Fischer