Re: [xml] Is there any tree-structure for HTML?

Hi Wei:

I read the document and find in example codes that
there is a function xmlDocGetRootElement(doc). It
seems only the XML-file has a tree-structure but the
HTML has no. Right? I wonder how can I get the element
easily as by handling the XML-file.

        No. Remember that HTML are a SGML application, as
XML is a kind of. So you can use the tree interface.

regards

--

[]'s
Lucas Brasilino