[xml] streesing xmlParseMemory

hi guys,
i am not sure if this is right list, but anyway, let me share with you a problem. I am developing a big distributed system, as Ph.D. job, and i'am using xml for parsing incoming messages.

All the messages arrive to a daemon which parse them using xmlParseMemory after forking a process. Everything works fine, but i have a trouble when testing stressing behavior; i mean when a lot of messages comes to the daemon with an small interval of time (less than 0.2 seconds). What happens is that sometimes xmlParseMemory returns NULL. I am sure that the input parameter has the xml message, and the problem disappear when a waiting time (sleep 0f 0.2 seconds) is included between messages.

  doc = xmlParseMemory((char *)out, strlen(out));

  if (doc == NULL ) {

     // sometimes falls here ;-((

      hD_logerror("%s: xml_msg not handled successfully\n", I_AM_TAG);
query_rspn(hD_E_XML_FAIL_CH, hD_E_XML_FAIL400_CH, "DM2 xml_msg not handled successfully", response_xml);
      xmlFreeDoc(doc);
      return (-1);
  }

i use red hat 7-3 and  i have try with libxml1-2.4.10 and libxml2-2.6.3

any idea ?
have you heard about it before ?

thanks in advance,

Hector