[xml] Re: [xslt] header taint issues

Okay, commited. Thanks!


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Vakoc, Mark" <Mark_Vakoc jdedwards com>
To: <xml gnome org>; <xslt gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 6:01 PM
Subject: [xslt] header taint issues

Ok, I pulled down the latest libx* after being about 6 months behind in
releases.  I had to fix a couple of issues with the new header taint
system (which I like much better than any .def.src solution, as this
actually seems to work!).

Diff1:  Basicly I added extern to the XMLPUBVAR definitions (needed for
const variables) and one function used XMLPUBVAR instead of XMLPUBFUN
(or vice versa, can't remember).

Diff2:  Same thing with the extern for libxslt/libexslt.

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]