Re: [xml] Happenings

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 02:48:34PM +0200, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
Hi there,

I'll now fulfill my long outstanding threat to remove unmaintained IDE
project files from the win32 subdirectory. The directories dsp, bcb5 and
wince now go to the attic. Last chance to complain, the clock ticks... 3...

At the same time:
1. Suport for Borland C++ has been added to the command-line build. Thanks
to Eric for providing the makefile.
2. Mingw build without MSYS has been fixed.

  Err, can we make sure we keep the bits about Windows CE in case it won't
work with the makefile.js ? Even if a bit outdated, that may be better than
starting from scratch, no ?

Daniel