Re: [xml] Header taint

Igor,

I'm a bit confused about the "*exports.h" files. I don't see these in CVS,
and all the
#define directives appear to be in xmlversion.h.in. Also, the
win32\Makefiles don't appear to have been updated. In addition to no
longer
requiring the .def file (which
doesn't matter), I think they need to have dict.obj and SAX2.obj added to
their dependency lists (which does matter).

Hm, if you are using anonymous CVS, wait for a while, it will propagate in
due time. All those bits you mentioned are commited.

I've been able to compile with the new export declarations using the
Borland
compiler, but to do so I needed to add "extern" to the various definitions
of XMLPUBVAR.

Various definitions? There should be exactly one for Windows/Borland
constellation. And that one has 'extern' in XMLPUBVAR.

I would say try to check out again. Anonymous CVS lags, it has been observed
before.

Ciao,
Igor