[xml] Re: Doubt in Libxml2

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 10:15:47AM +0530, Shanmugam wrote:
Hi

I am using xmllint.exe of Libxml2 in a batch file with the following
command
to parse the xml files of elsevier DTD 5.0. The command is:

xmllint --valid --catalogs --noout %1 > err.log

My XML files are parsing well, but if any error is there in the files it
is
not writing in the err.log file. It is just showing while parsing only.
Let
me know if you have an idea to write the errors in  the log file using
the
xmllint.exe command.

  errors are generated on stderr nor stdout.
On Unix or Linux "2> err.log" does this redirection.
Do not contact me directly, use the mailing list.

Exactly the same does the redirection on Windows.

Ciao,
Igor