Re: [xml] xmlPedanticParserDefaultValue

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 03:49:50PM +0200, Petr Pajas wrote:
Hi Daniel,

is there any difference between the behaviour of the parser if
xmlPedanticParserDefaultValue is 1 or is the flag currently unused?
Are there any examples of XML documents where the parser behaves
differently? I ask only to know if it makes sense to include this flag
in wrappers and similar stuff.

It only adds warnings for part of the specs which may have removed
the test or me being considered pedantic (this happens !)

  grep -C 4 pedantic *.c brings back:

    - checking of xml:lang values
    - redeclaration of entities
    - namespace name conformance to RFC 2396 or if not absolute URIs

Daniel