Re: [xml] Reading an XML File using xmlTextReader (in python)

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 02:09:38PM -0600, Nathan Bullock wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to figure out something. Why does the TextReader.Value() method
cutoff the string after around 500 chars, is there any way to get the rest
of the string. For example assume we have the following xml file:

  Upgrade to the latest version, if needed from CVS, such a bug was fixed
recently.

Daniel