Re: [xml] Removing a namespace declaration

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 03:32  PM, Vaclav Barta wrote:

I couldn't find any such function, so I wrote the (reasonably obvious) code updating the linked list starting at xmlNodePtr->nsDef to remove the unwanted xmlNsPtr. But I don't know when to free it - calling xmlFreeNs on it makes my program crash. How are the namespaces organized - for example, why are there
2 lists (ns and nsDef) of namespaces in a node?

I'm just a newbie, but I'm pretty sure there are two lists to track the two kinds of usage: the namespace used by the current node and any defined by the node.

Cheers!
--Chris Ryland / Em Software, Inc. / www.emsoftware.com