Re: [xml] How to insert another pieces of html snippet into the process of html parsing?

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 10:14:37AM +0800, Yuedong Du wrote:
Actually I just want to add javascript support to gtkhtml2, which use
libxml2.
Currently I am trying to implement the document.write() .

  Hum, I don't know the semantic of  document.write(). But I find hard
to believe it has to work while parsing the document using it. If that's
the case then you will have to make unclean things because it's mixing
layers which should not be intertangled...

Daniel