Re: [xml] How to insert another pieces of html snippet into the process of html parsing?

Actually I just want to add _javascript_ support to gtkhtml2, which use libxml2.
Currently I am trying to implement the document.write() .

The code is in gtkhtml2,  not mixed in the parser. I just want to use parser.

Thanks