Re: [xml] More windows exports

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 02:19:19AM +0200, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
Okay, I have the forsaken stylesheet :-)

  hehe :-)

It is in the repository, answers to the name defgen.xsl. What I don't like
is the need to drive all the xsl:if tests twice, but I see no better way.

  I just noticed one thing:

#ifdef LIBXML_SCHEMAS_ENABLED
xmlUCSIsAlphabeticPresentationForms
#endif

  all these symbols from the unicode map are actually dependent on
LIBXML_REGEXP_ENABLED .

Whatever, it works.

  Okay, can I add the xsltproc command to regenerate it when the API
is rebuilt ?
  Once done and checked doing the same for libxslt/libexslt is the
next step, but should be quite easier since there is no conditional
compilation.

Oh, and is there a particular reason why xmlSchema* functions aren't in
doc/libxml2-api.xml?

  Found and fixed, it was hardcoded from the API generator, and left
from the time where the schemas stuff was not part of the default build.

Daniel