[xml] =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Re=3A=20=5Bxml=5D=20usage=20of=20xmlReconciliateNs=22=27?=

Hi,

Kasimier Buchcik wrote:

xmlReconciliateNS calls xmlNewReconciliedNs(doc, tree, node->ns) to
search for existing namespaces; "tree" is the given top of the subtree
and never changes, thus the search won't ever touch any of the declared
namespaces *inside* the subtree.

Kasimier Buchcik

I'm repeating this statement, since it is a statement and not a question
and I don't know if someone feels in mood to let roll a statement in his
head...

So add to it:
Is this a bug, if the namespaces declared inside the subtree are not
included to the search for reusable namespaces?

Kasimier Buchcik