Re: [xml] Bug 81360
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Oliver Fischer <plexus snafu de>
- Cc: xml gnome org
- Subject: Re: [xml] Bug 81360
- Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 05:13:13 -0400
On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 11:06:56AM +0200, Oliver Fischer wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
I stand firm that current libxml2 and libxslt messages are not
intended for end-users as is. You will need an interpretation layer.
But are not xsltproc and xmllint tools used mainly by end-users?
If you want to add localization patches for those applications why
not. It's very different from making changes at the library level.
But in that case make sure your patches:
- work correctly and uniformly on the various set of platforms
supported by libxml2/libxslt
- don't make the code of the application unreadable.
Honnestly I doubt it's doable, but you're free to try.
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev