Murray Cumming Comneon com writes:
From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
  I stand firm that current libxml2 and libxslt messages are not
intended for end-users as is. You will need an interpretation layer.
that layer then can rely on gettext or whatever localization
mechanism you have available.

And if that's really possible then maybe someone can do it in a reusable
way. Sounds like a project to me.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com