[xml] WXS patches

I started to make what I thought was a simple fix and ended up finding
more problems with WXS date types.

xmlschemas.c
Changed to set ctxt->err and print message when type validation fails on
restricted types. Sets ctxt->err and prints message when facet
validation fails.

xmlschemastypes.c
gMonthDay values with a time zone offset were failing validation (i.e.
--02-28-06:00) so I fixed that. Also added verification of the month and
day values for gMonthDay (i.e. --02-30 should not validate).
refactored duration parsing to be a tad more efficient.
fixed a warning in xmlSchemaValAtomicType.

date_0.xsd, date_0.xml, dur_0.xsd, dur_0.xml
The above changes exposed errors in my date and duration regression
tests, so I fixed them.

I still need to update the EXSLT date code when I get time.

The context diff patches are against the code in CVS. Let me know if
there are any problems.

--
Charles Bozeman <cbozeman hiwaay net>