Re: [xml] -fexceptions

Le Jeudi 3 Avril 2003 22:25, Sean Middleditch a écrit :
Should
also note I don't touch exceptions (they being one of the few things
that are real to the "C++ is bloated and slow" fud), so I can't testify
on how well libxml++ handles those in parsers.

SaxParser catch the exceptions in the callback functions for you as long as
they herit from xmlpp::exception, and rethrow them from the
SaxParser::parse_xxx methods. It's behaving exactly like if exceptions were
going through libxml, and we don't need to compile libxml with g++.

Regards,

Christophe