Re: [xml] strange behaviour of SAX characters callback

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 11:49:44AM +0100, Vladimir F. wrote:
Thanks Daniel,

But how can I determine that sequence of "character" callbacks
relates to the same element? Is it right to assume that all
"character" callbacks between "enterElemen" and "exitElement"
callbacks relate to the same element?

yes of course ! The sequence comes in document order !!!

Daniel

recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential
information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be
copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and
any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.

  Could you please remove that crap ? I fill already too much space
with my mail archives and use too much CPU to process them, I could
take that I'm not the "intended recipient" and simply drop them as I
receive them to avoid being threatened by stupid legalese.

 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I highly hate this kind of stuff, which could be accepted in the
framework of a paid support activity but definitely not in a framework
of gracious help. I do copy, archive, all my mails and those sent to
this list, your stupid message is in opposition to this list management
process, if you disagree, please immediately unsubscribe. Take this as
a serious advice that your mail policy directly conflict with the
handling of the libxml list, I don't want and can't spend the time to
check that I am or the list is "the intended recipient(s)" of your mails.
Explain to your lawyers that you can't ask me for this effort on an
unpaid support related activity. Thanks !