[xml] strange behaviour of SAX characters callback

Hi Guys,

I'm new subsriber to this list and want to address the
question about using SAX.

So, there is callback "characters" and I'm trying to use
it to get content of the element like:

<mm7:TransactionID
xmlns:mm7="http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/23_series/23.140/schema/REL-5-MM7-1-0";
env:mustUnderstand="1">
    vas00001-sub
</mm7:TransactionID>

But I noticed that "characters" callback is called
twice for content "vas00001-sub". One call gets me content
like "\r\n<n-spaces>vas00001-sub..." another just
"\r\n...".

If I remove "\r\n" sequence (which is after "vas0001-sub")
this callback is called just once as it was expected.

How can I force this callback to be called just once for
my elements (independent of the number of spaces, new_lines, etc.
in the content).

--regards,
Vladmir

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain
proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be
copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please
promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.