Re: [xml] PocketPC (Windows CE) Port

Igor,

I fully agree with you in that developing a separate wince xml io module will do the trick much better than the #fidef game. Everytime I tried to port something to PocketPC (or Windows CE) I found the same problem. And the fastest track is, of course, the dirty one!

Anyway I found a little bit of incoherence in the include policy along libxml code, so it was much easier (and faster,again) to ifdef my changes so they became much more visible, instead of go changing several modules to homogeinize the includes.

For the records, the port is working great already in two applications though only parts have been really tested (neither xpath nor html).

Finally, I support the idea of a wince compatibility module development and commit myself to help as much as I can to that effort.

Cheers

Javier