Re: [xml] (no subject)

Thanks all!
The cdata callback Func was effectively not set (not even to NULL).

---
Fabien.

 --- Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> a écrit :
On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 10:51:56AM +0200, Raymond Wiker wrote:
        I had this problem some time back, and the reason was that I
had forgotten to supply a callback for CDATA elements for the
SAXhandler. I had also forgotten to define callbacks for warnings,
errors and fatal errors.

        Actually, it was more like a faulty assumption than
forgetfulness - I somehow expected the default SAXhandler structure
(the sax element of a context created by xmlCreateFileParserCtxt) to
have reasonable defaults for these.

  It can't, if you provide the SAX callback, libxml will not use the default
one, if a field is NULL in the provided block, the parser won't make the
callback expected in the current context.

Daniel