[xml] namespaces in output document

hi there,

I'm using xsltproc to generate an output html document from
xml. The input contains elements in the 'tal' namespace, which
should be preserved in the output (as that is a zope template
file, which will generate valid html at 'run-time').

However, the generated output contains the right elements,
but the namespace 'tal' is stripped off. Am I doing something
wrong ? Is there some trigger that tells xsltproc to preserve the
namespace prefix ? Or is it a bug in xsltproc ?

Regards,
                Stefan