Re: [xml] Strange segmentation fault on Win32 with htmlCreatePushParserCtxt

Hi,

Matthew Love wrote:
Ok,

I've narrowed it down to the use of __declspec(thread) in the declaration
of the two variables tlstate and tlstate_inited.

If I remove the declspec everything seems to work fine. My question now
is, what is the reason for using TLS?

The idea is having each thread operate on its own instance of that variable. Building two different DOMs by two different threads at the same time should fail without that.

I must admit, I didn't have much use for the threaded version so far.

If you can give me a reasonably small amount of code which demonstrates the problem, I'll debug it and check if there is an error in libxml.

Ciao
Igor