[xml] libxml on MVS

Is anyone working with libxml (and libxslt) on an MVS environment?
Is there anyone who has compiled the libraries on an MVS environment?
Can anyone give us hints to configure the libraries (config.h xmlversion.h xsltconfig.h ...)?

We want to compile and run these libraries on an MVS environment, and call them from COBOL modules. Our
objective is to merge XML documents with XSLT stylesheets to generate HTML documents. The details of our
environment can be found below.

We are working with MVS OpenEdition on a S/390 V2R10. OpenEdition is a Unix simulation environment on MVS.
The executable module will be linked into a LOADLIB standard library (out of the OpenEdition), we want to
call it from a Cobol CICS application, this will be the final step and we think won't be a problem. CICS is a
CICS Transaction Server 1.3 working in an MRO system.

Thanks,
Job 't Hart

--

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige
Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or
have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.