RE: [xml] xmlShell usage on non-stdout

  I hope you're aware of the limitations of xmlShell ? I
remember someone
being frustrated because some of the strings could get
truncated in the
output. It's really intended for human consumption ATM.

Thats fine.  This is purely being used as a debugging tool for our
developers.  Interested in having 'mkdir/rm/rmdir' type instructions added?
Being able to change a document on the fly outside of a attached debugger is
a powerful feature for us.  I'll probably add in the short term something
like a rm and rmdir (rmdir being elements, rm being attributes?).