RE: [xml] xmlShell usage on non-stdout
- From: "Vakoc, Mark" <Mark_Vakoc jdedwards com>
- To: "'veillard redhat com'" <veillard redhat com>
- Cc: "'xml gnome org'" <xml gnome org>
- Subject: RE: [xml] xmlShell usage on non-stdout
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 16:27:23 -0600
I hope you're aware of the limitations of xmlShell ? I
being frustrated because some of the strings could get
truncated in the
output. It's really intended for human consumption ATM.
Thats fine. This is purely being used as a debugging tool for our
developers. Interested in having 'mkdir/rm/rmdir' type instructions added?
Being able to change a document on the fly outside of a attached debugger is
a powerful feature for us. I'll probably add in the short term something
like a rm and rmdir (rmdir being elements, rm being attributes?).
] [Thread Prev