Re: [xml] xmlShell usage on non-stdout

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 11:19:04AM -0600, Vakoc, Mark wrote:

The attached patch allows xmlShell to operate on an output other than
stdout.  Looks like this is what was intended, but never implemented.  I
also made stdout the default if NULL is passed into xmlShell's output
parameter.

  Okay,

Please Note:  this requires changing two public APIs to add the
xmlShellCtxtPtr parameter:  xmlShellPrintNode and xmlShellPrintXPathResult

  Less okay, that is not possible, so I simply transformed them into 2
static internal only functions and made the public ones call them with
a NULL context, so the API ain't changed and functionnality should remain.

  BTW I'm surprized, nothing seems to call the version of
xmlShellPrintXPathResult with a context in the patched file. Double check my
commit, I have the feeling something went through the cracks...

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsquery.cgi?module=gnome-xml&branch=HEAD&branchtype=match&dir=gnome-xml&file=&filetype=match&who=veillard&whotype=match&sortby=Date&hours=&date=explicit&mindate=10%2F08%2F02+17%3A25&maxdate=10%2F08%2F02+17%3A27&cvsroot=%2Fcvs%2Fgnome

Daniel